Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A story about unicorns.... I mean me

A story about unicorns.... I mean me

When one gets a degree in the arts, you are assuring yourself of debt and very few sales. Going to art school to get rich is like joining math club to become popular. If only I could paint pictures of ducks or cabins. I know money isn't everything but integrity doesn't buy you a jet ski. Those things are fucking fun. People buy pictures of flowers, That is a road I can't go down. That is why we as artists drink and pray for trust funds. I forgot to get one of those. Actually Jackson Pollack is why we drink. A drunk that spills paint. What the f dude. You can't relate, I know. You need a messy head of hair, paint on your shoes and have had conversation with chunky pink haired girls about Gericault or Bosch. Drinking coffee from the faculty lounge that you stole and smoking whatever cigarettes where in the cardboard bin by the door at 7-11. They are a dollar and taste like burning leaves. The next time you see this guy


Be kind and ask to see his portfolio.

Deuce K

No comments: