Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Read all bout it....

Are the newspapers in ruin because of a search engine? Does this goo-gel hunger to take over the written word? They have already killed newspapers which are copied onto obscenely large, often too hard to fold back up (What is with that? Why does it contain tips on “Bridge”?) gray newsprint paper. That is what one of the worlds’ richest believe. Online media fighting over whether you see the one guy’s banner for meeting “singles” in your area, or the other’s. Free phone with survey! Hooray. I guess this media mogul figures I am looking up news from one of his corporate online papers via this goo-gel instead of buying an advertisement ridden waste of time or going to website that may or may not contain facts…… What is that? A new Jay-Z album is dropping soon!

Do I go to goo-gel for this news coverage in the first place? After reaching the dotcom I hit the “news” tab and fulfill my need for random world headlines……. Yay, this is fun. Are topless photos of the lady who played Mam from Webster considered news?

Everybody knows you get your news from reliable sources like TMZ and via radio transmissions captured by the fillings in your teeth. I try to remain aware of current events, but I am not a global conglomerate business executive…… I think J-lo got a new dog! They never tell the truth anyway. Did you know that the guy that sang “don’t worry, be happy” is dead. He hung himself. Now back to searching for nude photos of celebrities.

No comments: