Friday, August 14, 2009

Hawaiian

I wish I could stumble across a good rayon shirt. Something authentic and colorful. My old man wear needs a an addition. I never see any patterns that catch my eye. Some good cabana gear and a tequila sunrise. That would hit the spot.
My sock garters need a few colors and some surfing scenes.
On the plain side. Good for a formal dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.
A mustard yellow is bold and hides the Stripes hot dog stain that one aquires being a part time fatty, tryin to eat a dog while driving the freeway.
A sweet three color screen print like classic poster art. Although the boxy tranny on the shirt is a little distracting. Not quite a lady, but I wouldn't pick it for my touch football team. Is that a Chupacabre?
I like a shirt that says that I am tourist and this is what my travels look like. That way a local street tough can pick you out as an easy mark.

No comments: