Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Laughing just to keep from crying.

I am being consumed and forgotten by a wave of unisex homogenized pattern?

I hate scarfs (scarves?). What is the plural form of scarf? Why would I wear that a retro tee? Am I hot or cold. Just my neck area down to my belly button. Why I am supposed to wear this suit coat and bolo-tie with a plain white Tee and rhinestone covered jeans? It is like Miami Vice, Kanye West and Twenty-One Jumpstreet have crapped in my eye-lids.

You are my nemisis. Fedora and sneakers, together? Makes vomit start to form in my mouth. Why would I want to re-visit the BK's with day-glow laces? I got rid of in the 3rd grade.

Skinny jeans make everyone look fat except crack-heads. If I needed some help to look more obese than I already am, I would wear bike-shorts and a half tee. There is no function left anymore.

Play on your I-phone and wonder if mediocrity is supposed to feel this good. Let's be hip and live in a loft. I can be defined by a thirty by thirty cell full of crap. Hipster-ism is a prison state popularized by your music television and a man with a pony-tail and and bedazzled jacket.

You could see me crying, but my bangs are in front of my eyes. I hate the "fashion". I would ignore it but they place the 700 page book of mind-control advertisements right in front of the check out register. That way I am thoroughly nauseated while I am trying to buy building supplies and basic nourishment.

No comments: