Monday, December 15, 2008

Eddie and the Cruisers

That says something about a person when they say "Yeah, I loved Eddie and The Crusiers". Saxophone solos will always be wrong to me. I was thinking about that movie and I keep picturing Eddie having a moustache. I know he did, but I am not going to watch the film to prove a point. Why did they make a sequel? Was their a demand for more Eddie and the Cruisers? Did the plot leave as with unanswered questions about moustaches and saxophone solos? If their are people giving money away to produce films like Eddie and the Cruisers, how can I cash in? I guess starting an awful Bruce Springsteen cover band is step one. Next, remove your sleeves. I think a good step three is to develop a sweating problem. It looks like your band is rocking a hell of a lot harder if you have sweated through denim. I guess you need a lot of denim.

Where did Eddie's sleeves go? Is that the plot of the sequel? "Eddie lives and his sleeves are gone".The reviewer on the poster art states "Loads of Fun". What is? The movie? For reals? Their is a load joke somewhere.

I have another question. Was Kelly McGillis hot? I watch Top Gun and think....really, Kelly McGillis? That isn't something I would use my Top Gun status to get.


If I had a sportbike and cool shades I am at least going for someone under forty. She is 55 in that movie. Now let's go get oily and play volleyball.

No comments: